Hi there and good morning.
Welcome to the Clarity Blog Challenge for December, the theme is trees and here is my little inspiration.
Hope you will take part and I look forward to seeing your beautiful creations.
Congratulation to this month’s winner, have fun with your £50 voucher, the top 5 and to all who took part.
For those who wish to enter here is the link
1. Take the Large Cottage and Hedge Stamp.
2. Stamp the Cottage onto a post it note and cut out. Cut along the outside line of the image.
3. Take a clear sheet of heat resistant acetate, wiped with talc and carefully stamp using black adriondack,
both the cottage the the car stamp. Sprinkle with clear embossing powder, gently tap off excess
and very carefully heat emboss it.
4. Mask the cottage with the post it mask you made and stamp and emboss the Oak trees behind and in front of the cottage.
5. When cooled carefully wipe the talc off the acetate with some soft toilet roll.
6. Using acrylics paints, paint in your stamped images, add the clouds and snow.
Leave to dry then turn over.
7. When completely dry paint the entire back of the acetate.
What I used
You can also instead of framing your image as above, mount it on a card or
use it as a wrap for a battery operated candle.
Hope you have enjoyed my crafting adventures this year and that of all the dt challenge team.
Bye for now.